From: Reid Sweatman (reids_at_[hidden])
Date: 1999-07-14 19:45:10

I'd agree with that. But it would also be nice if someone (I don't think
I'm up to it, or I'd volunteer) would put together a doc on workarounds for
various compilers. Since very few people are familiar with all compilers,
maybe whoever wants to can document his favorite compiler, and someone else
act as editor. Just a suggestion, but it would be a nice addition to that
info library y'all are talking about.