From: John Maddock (John_Maddock_at_[hidden])
Date: 1999-12-11 07:35:16

Howard -

>Before call_traits is set in stone, I think the fundamentals need to be
worked out. They would seem to be very useful for the implementation of
call_traits.<

If the fundamentals are truely "fundamental", then it should be possible to
synthesise almost any call_traits interface in terms of the basic
type-traits classes. Like you I need something, although I'm tried down to
one interface (yet), would it be useful to put together all the ideas
proposed so far, into one sample implementation? I'll have some time next
week and should be able to get this done - but I don't want to step on
anyones toes here (Steve, Howard?).

- John.