From: Beman Dawes (beman_at_[hidden])
Date: 1999-12-15 09:15:36

At 11:46 PM 12/14/99 -0500, jsiek_at_[hidden] wrote:
>The GTL people (Graph Template Library) have recently started
>corresponding with us (they wanted to compare performance results)
but
>I'm thinking it would be a good time to invite them in on our
>dicussions. Can we have the graph docs moved to a more public place?

Three options:

* Ask them to join the boost mailing list; then as members they can
see the Vault.

* Zip the docs up and send to me for posting on the boost web site in
a directory not reachable via the navigation links. That way only
those who know the full URL can see the files.

* Add an index.html entry (modeled on
www.boost.org/libs/timer/index.htm or
www.boost.org/libs/utility/index.htm), zip it all up and send to me
for posting on the boost web site in a directory reachable via the
navigation links.

--Beman