From: Ed Brey (brey_at_[hidden])
Date: 2000-01-04 14:46:43

[cpp -> html filter]

A general policy of how we want to present code on boost would be
nice, although not too important, since the code that gets the most
quick looks, and therefore would benefit mostly from HTMLizing, is
beta code, which need not follow as formal a process as released
code. Still, would it be reasonable for the html version to be
generated for all the source files. The html version should would not
be included in the zip file, since it is redundant and since people
who download the zip will probably want to read the original files in
their favorite text editor.

Nicolai Josuttis wrote:
[...]
> # Permission to use, copy, modify and distribute this software for personal
> # and educational use is hereby granted without fee, provided that the above
[...]

This doesn't seem to fit the boost licensing ideal, so posting the
converter on boost doesn't seem like a good idea with the license as
is. However, if the license could be made so that it is free to all,
I think it would be a nice addition to the boost site.