From: Nick Ambrose (nick_at_[hidden])
Date: 2000-01-11 19:48:21

Hmmmm, here is a Linux version http://lxr.linux.no/ - I am not sure if you can get it to run on Windows tho :(

Nick

Paul Moore wrote:

From: David Abrahams [mailto:abrahams@mediaone.net]

> I would like to request that we have a standard policy of additionally
> supplying source code as browsable html, as Nico has been doing. It
> helps quite a lot to be able to peruse it for techniques and recent
> changes.

How can source be (automatically) converted into HTML? I don't relish doing it
manually, but I'd be happy to supply auto-generated versions. (BTW, I'd need a
method which runs on Windows).

Paul

Want to send money instantly to anyone, anywhere, anytime?
You can today at X.com - and we'll give you $20 to try it!  Sign
up today at X.com.  It's quick, free, & there's no obligation!
http://click.egroups.com/1/332/1/_/9351/_/946938505

-- http://www.egroups.com/VoiceChatPage?listName=boost&m=1

--
Nick Ambrose