From: Paul Baxter (paje_at_[hidden])
Date: 2000-02-10 12:49:15

Thanks Darin

I blame Outlook Express! I have all the boost messages as far back as June
last year

Did a find on the messages for 'assert' (because I was pretty sure this is
where I saw the discussion) and of course OE didn't reveal the ctassert
discussion. Just need to trade my memory in for a new model.

Anyway thanks very much for the info.
Its a shame Jayz's page stops just when it gets interesting!
Still your excellent summary describes where it might have gone!

Paul