From: Csaba Szepesvari (szepes_at_[hidden])
Date: 2000-02-23 08:02:53

Hi All,

You might find it interesting to look at the papers
 http://www.cs.ubc.ca/spider/cebly/Papers/_download_/pruning.ps
also at a first glance this might seem far from what you do here, but in fact,
it is not.

The authors investigate an approach to linear algebra where vectors and
matrices are represented by tree structures..
So don't we also need sg like containers using tree-based representations?

- Csaba