From: jsiek_at_[hidden]
Date: 2000-05-15 01:42:52

I've uploaded the new version of GGCL to the boost vault.
Here are the highlights:

1. Implements the graph interface that's been in the vault
  (modulo "set" replaced by "put" to avoid g++ bug)
2. Compiles on VC++ 6.0, g++, KCC, SGI MIPspro
3. Has a boost-compatible license, free for commercial use
4. Over a hundred pages of documentation! (I haven't slept
  much this last week)
5. Fairly well tested. Call this a beta release.

The code and documentation can be found in the tar ball
  graph/ggcl-2.0.1-2.tar.gz
and the documentation is also in
  graph/ggcl_user_manual.pdf

There are currently some obvious boost incompatibilities: namespaces,
non-html documentation, etc. If GGCL is accepted as a boost library
these things can be changed, though the size of GGCL makes
it a non-trivial task to do this conversion.

Looking forward to comments and suggestions.

Enjoy!

Jeremy Siek, Rich Lee, and Andrew Lumsdaine

 Jeremy Siek www: http://www.lsc.nd.edu/~jsiek/
 Ph.D. Candidate email: jsiek_at_[hidden]
 Univ. of Notre Dame cell phone: (415) 377-5814