From: Beman Dawes (beman_at_[hidden])
Date: 2000-05-29 15:37:28

At 10:49 PM 5/26/00 +0200, Jens Maurer wrote:

>I would like to ask for a formal review of my random number
>library as per the new library submission guidelines.
>
>The library is available in the egroups "files" section
>at http://www.egroups.com/files/boost/random/random.zip
>
>I have successfully compiled the library with gcc 2.95.2,
>Borland C++ 5.5 and MSVC 6.0sp3, after the enclosed
>patches to config.hpp and operators.hpp had been applied.
>
>[This is basically a trial for the new submission process.
>Hey, I'm a guinea pig.]

The review period is from today (May 29) until Thursday, June 8th.

Review comments are welcomed from any boost mailing list member.
Please see http://www.boost.org/more/formal_review_process.htm for
details.

As Jens mentions, this is the first trial of the new, more formal,
review process. So we may have make adjustments as we go.

--Beman