From: Aleksey Gurtovoy (alexy_at_[hidden])
Date: 2000-05-30 03:02:10

Beman Dawes <beman_at_[hidden]> also wrote:
> Well, if the interface is more-or-less the same, and the doc are
> more-or-less the same, and the semantics are more-or-less the
> same, it seems more like maintenance that a new library.
>
> Since you are the official maintainer of operators.hpp, just send it
> to me. But if you think so much has changed it needs to be
> reviewed, that would be your call.

Hi, Dave!

If you decide that new version of operators.hpp indeed needs to be formally
reviewed, I'll request that review in a week or so. In case if you decide
just to send the fixes to Beman, I will be glad to take off some of tasks
(e.g. updating the documentation) from your shoulders - just let me know.

-Alexy