From: Aleksey Gurtovoy (alexy_at_[hidden])
Date: 2000-07-05 04:35:58

Dave Abrahams (abrahams_at_[hidden]) wrote:
> It would be great if I could count on Alexy, Jeremy, and Mark for
> a quick review.

It looks very good for me. There are still some syntactical details in a few
places, which I would like to make more consistent with the rest of
(/previous version of) the code, e.g. indentation in the
BOOST_OPERATOR_TEMPLATE macro definition or placement of the last '\' symbol
in multi-line macros, but that's irrelevant, comparing to the big picture.
And resorting the code and adding "motivational" comments to
techniques/workarounds we were using "silently" before made the header much
more readable and appealing - thank you, Dave!

--Aleksey