From: jsiek_at_[hidden]
Date: 2000-07-21 12:01:06

I've got mechanisms for "concept checking" that should also work for
error detecting/reporting in TMP, though some more work may be
necessary to make it easy to use in TMP.

I've uploaded the file concept_checks.h into the vault (TMPX directory).
I was going to post this soon anyways :) The file isn't
boostified yet, but it should be able to serve as food for thought.

Cheers,

Jeremy