From: romdhani_at_[hidden]
Date: 2000-07-26 07:46:09

Hi,

I think that putting free good library code, as you do is a great
thing
!

However, I think, you forgot to consider compatibility with the unix
world. On your compiler_status.htm web page you only mention windows
compiler. What about egcs's g++ ? My version of g++ is the newest.

I tryed to compile the Timer library but the include file limits is
not
found and the class numeric_limits<clock_t> is undefined. I guess I
could find a hack to solve this particular problem, but what about
compatibility of the boots classes overall ?

Did anyone tryied to convert these libraries to g++ ?

Thanks,

Sami.