From: Paul A. Bristow (pbristow_at_[hidden])
Date: 2000-07-25 11:53:04

Personally I would prefer NOT to receive HTML messages.

Causes annoying attempt to connect and worries about viruses,
and isn't that much clearer.

If formatting is essential, Rich Text Format .rtf which is macro free is OK,
but not everyone can easily read it.

Sorry

Paul

Dr Paul A. Bristow, hetp Chromatography
4 Victoria Road, Wilmslow, Cheshire SK9 5HN UK
Phone +44 1625 520193 FAX & Voicemail +44 1625 252495