From: Jeff Garland (jeff_at_[hidden])
Date: 2000-07-26 17:24:56

Beman wrote:

>No, we haven't forgotten. We just started the compiler status page, and
>since the developer has a Windows box, that O/S was the first

A binary version of the gcc2.95.2 is available at
http://www.xraylith.wisc.edu/~khan/software/gnu-win32/gcc.html

I have used the MINGW32 variant on both NT and Win98. This particular
version of the compiler and library has a number of non-compliance issues
which don't get along well with various parts of Boost (don't ask me what
they all are, I haven't really had the time to document them).

Anyway, the point is that you can get gcc on Windows to try this stuff and
it seems to be the same as the Unix/Linux versions.

Jeff
jeff_at_[hidden]