From: Daryle Walker (darylew_at_[hidden])
Date: 2000-08-01 12:04:53

Some compilers support (64-bit integers as) long long integers. I've
noticed that some headers, like cstdint.hpp, support these integers by
checking for ULLONG_MAX in the preprocessor. I think there is another file
that checks for that macro constant or for another one, but maybe ULLONG_MAX
is the standard C99 name and the other is pre-C99 variant for a specific
compiler. Should be keep checking for ULLONG_MAX, or should be make a new
constant in config.hpp mentioning if (unsigned) long long integers are
supported?