From: Michael H. Cox (mhcox_at_[hidden])
Date: 2000-08-01 20:43:16

If you're going to write a thread library, you might want to look at how the
ACE library does it (they support Win32 and UNIX (I think, pthreads)).
We're using RW's Threads.h++ at work which they acknowledge was based on a
lot of ideas from ACE. It would be nice to have a thread library that was
more standards based than Threads.h++ and took more advantage of the latest
C++ features.