From: David Abrahams (abrahams_at_[hidden])
Date: 2000-09-01 14:47:41

----- Original Message -----
From: "Beman Dawes" <beman_at_[hidden]>
> jsiek_at_[hidden] wrote:
>
> >I'm getting ready to reorganize the file structure of GGCL
> >to fit into boost.
>
> You might want to relax over the weekend; the formal review period doesn't
> end until Sunday, IIRC:-) Give the Review Manager (Dave) a chance to
> comment on issues raised during the review.

Actually, I think having a coherent organization and instructions for
installing GGCL into a boost installation is critical for evaluation. As
review manager I request that even if you don't do the reorg right away, you
respond to my request from http://www.egroups.com/message/boost/4815 that
you describe how your material should be installed into an existing boost
setup, and say exactly which files are relevant and which are flotsam.

Thanks,
Dave