From: David Abrahams (abrahams_at_[hidden])
Date: 2000-09-03 18:45:03

----- Original Message -----
From: "Jens Maurer" <Jens.Maurer_at_[hidden]>

> iterator_adaptors.hpp: Is boost::type required to reside in namespace
boost?
> boost::detail would be nicer.

Well, boost::type<> is a neccessary evil for other libraries when using
MSVC. We are using the same construct in cast.hpp, although it's called
type_wrapper<> there, and it does reside in detail::. Maybe it should be
documented. What do others think?

> boost::default_iterator_policies should be
> moved to namespace detail or be documented.

Definitely this should be documented.

> Same with boost::iterator_adaptor.

see http://www.egroups.com/files/boost/iterator_adaptors.zip for
documentation of the iterator adaptors. I think it's only slightly
out-of-date, as Jeremy has reverted to a simpler implementation that
requires no template metaprogramming.

-Dave