From: David Abrahams (abrahams_at_[hidden])
Date: 2000-09-11 04:19:25

It really isn't relevant except to nonconforming compilers, but since we are
trying to accomodate those, I suppose we should fix the documentation.

I want to see if Daryle Walker is interested in responding to my comments on
his improvements to operators.hpp. If so, I'll ask him to fold in this
change to whatever he does to the docs. If not, we'll just make the fix
ourselves.

Thanks for the heads up,
Dave