From: David Abrahams (abrahams_at_[hidden])
Date: 2000-10-11 11:20:22

----- Original Message -----
From: "Phil Edwards" <pedwards_at_[hidden]>
To: <boost_at_[hidden]>

> Simple and hand-generated is The Way To Go[tm]. As an extremely biased
> example, I offer you
>
> http://sources.redhat.com/libstdc++/
>
> I did up the pages for g++'s next-generation library. They're pretty
> straightforward and render well on all the major browsers. Very few
> HTML elements are present apart from "paragraphs" and "lists". (That
> auto-inserted imagemap of redhat at the top is an exception; I didn't do
> that one.)

Problem is, I thought the stuff I was doing by hand in the previous
operators page /was/ simple, but apparently it didn't meet with the expert's
(Daryle's) approval, which I presume is why he changed hrefs to cites, for
example. I haven't heard from Daryle, though, so I really can't tell how
much I need to know in order to do an acceptable job.

still-hoping-there's-a-reasonably-easy-way-out-ly y'rs,
dave