From: Jens Maurer (Jens.Maurer_at_[hidden])
Date: 2000-10-19 14:26:10

The review period for David Abrahams' Python/C++ binding library
ended 18 Oct.

I as Review Manager decide that the library has been accepted
into boost.

Congratulations, David!

Many thanks to all reviewers.

Nearly all review comments were in favor of the library on
technical grounds. I also think that those discussing
whether the library is appropriate for the scope of boost
helped to shape that very scope. In short, the scope of boost
is regarded to encompass inter-language libraries such as
py_cpp.

I haven't encountered any convincing naming suggestings
for py_cpp during the discussions. Whatever David's decision
may be, I ask that the name remain stable once chosen for
compatibility reasons.

For the final touches before integration into boost, I suggest:

 - Separating the library source files from the examples
in separate directories
 - boost-ification of the namespace etc.
 - Providing installation instructions in the documentation

Jens Maurer
Review Manager Python/C++ binding library