From: Daryle Walker (darylew_at_[hidden])
Date: 2000-11-08 13:27:21

Your browser doesn't show it? That's weird since my copy of Internet
Explorer 5.0 _does_ show the quotes. Maybe you're using the Windows version
and, for some reason, MS didn't copy the feature from the Mac version.
Maybe it's controlled by a configuration option. The browser iCab also
shows the quotes. (I haven't tested Netscape.) BTW, what's the HTML-kit?

--
Daryle Walker
Mac, Internet, and Video Game Junkie