From: Jens Maurer (Jens.Maurer_at_[hidden])
Date: 2000-11-17 20:18:17
The next version of my persistence library is in the egroups
- describe() replaces save() and load() by default, you can
still overload save() and load() if you wish
- Documentation has been improved slightly. Beman-style
"what calls what" list illustrates all configuration options.
- nicer container handling, no fixed size in text representation
- const char * -type strings work with Comeau, but have (yet
undocumented) restriction/precautions. I have conflicting
overload ambiguities popping up with gcc and Comeau: I fix gcc,
then Comeau is broken and vice versa. :-(
This really exercises function overloading of your compiler.
Tested with gcc 2.95.2 and Comeau.
- XML or HTML output
- portable binary representation(s)
- allow for fuzzy parsing of text input
Boost list run by bdawes at acm.org, david.abrahams at rcn.com, gregod at cs.rpi.edu, cpdaniel at pacbell.net, john at johnmaddock.co.uk