From: Thomas Matelich (sosedada_at_[hidden])
Date: 2000-11-21 17:33:22

Beman Dawes wrote:

> At 05:47 PM 11/21/2000 +0000, Kevlin Henney wrote:
>
> >Speaking of which... Beman, when is the next available reviewing slot
> >for the casts?
>
> Steve Cleary's Pool library is tentatively scheduled for November 24th
> through the 30th, so we might do casts December 1st through the 7th.
>
> But we need volunteers for Review Managers!!!
>
> At some point after that I think we ought to take a break from reviews for
> the holidays.
>
> --Beman

A review manager must be "an active boost member not connected with the
library submission." Membership according to the main page just involves
joining this list. If you can be a manager without having submitted
something, then I have no problem volunteering. If not, then I'll just have
to find something to submit :)

--
Thomas O Matelich
Senior Software Designer