From: Mark Coletti (mcoletti_at_[hidden])
Date: 2000-11-28 17:44:01

I have been unable to install the Boost regex library, 1.18.3. I have
tried both the gcc.mak make file and running the configure script.

When running make on the gcc.mak file, I get the following error:

% make -fgcc.mak
', needed by `gcc'. Stop.target `

I get the following error when running the configure script:

% sh ./configure
: command not found
: command not found
: command not found
: command not found
: command not found
'/configure: syntax error near unexpected token `do
'/configure: ./configure: line 87: `do

I am running RH 6.2 Linux and am using gcc 2.95.2.

Cheers!

Mark

--
Mark Coletti | mailto:mcoletti_at_[hidden] | http://www.clark.net/~mcoletti/
Next time someone asks you for a solution, give 'em a glass of sugar water.