From: John Maddock (John_Maddock_at_[hidden])
Date: 2000-11-29 07:49:17

>Error : declaration syntax error
>regex_cstring.hpp line 50 size_t BOOST_RE_CALL re_strlen(const charT *s)

Looks like some missing std:: prefixes, I'll get that fixed.

>I also had to comment out the include of dirent.h in fileiter.hpp because
>CW6 doesn't have this. Unfortunately that means that the most of the cost
>in fileiter.cpp won't compile. I'm not sure what the solution for this
is,
>encourage Deitmar to finish the dir_it code and switch to that.

You can build the library without fileiter.cpp and cregex.cpp: it just
means that you won't be able to use the high level wrapper class
boost::RegEx.

Of cause this means that the test programs regex_test.cpp and
wregex_test.cpp won't build as they include these files (and test that part
of the library), I'll check to see if there is an easy fix for this.

- John.