From: David Abrahams (abrahams_at_[hidden])
Date: 2000-12-03 13:10:13

"Victor A. Wagner, Jr." wrote:

> only a dolt would have mis-interpreted it. and the GNU folks usually aren't
> doltish
> At Friday 00/12/01 21:11, you wrote:
> >From: Victor A. Wagner, Jr. <vawjr_at_[hidden]>
> > > how the hell did they manage to screw that up??????

It may be a bit early yet for intervention here, but as a boost
moderator, let me say this: boost has depended for its high standard of
quality on a measure of restraint and professionalism on the part of its
particpants, even in moments of heated disagreement. We tend to reserve
judgement and to attempt to deal objectively with facts. Please, let's
try to keep that tradition going.

Thanks,
Dave