From: Petr Kocmid (pkocmid_at_[hidden])
Date: 2000-12-14 18:42:01

Hi,

whoever maintains the cvs site, it behaves little strange.
when updating root boost module, folders development and libs
does not update. It's quite reasonable with development,
but very bad with libs (no current doc). Thus I was missing
latest python library documentation for several days ;-)

Workaround is simple: check out the libs folder separately, but
it's inconvenient. Who knows, what folders should be checked
separatley and what not?

If libs is a separate cvs module, is it possible to include to
boost root too? I don't remenber exactly, but I think cvs
allows to one cvs module to be included within another.

Petr Kocmid
pkocmid_at_[hidden]