From: David Abrahams (abrahams_at_[hidden])
Date: 2000-12-19 06:00:00

----- Original Message -----
From: "Daryle Walker" <darylew_at_[hidden]>

> on 12/17/00 3:38 PM, David Abrahams at abrahams_at_[hidden] wrote:
>
> > This version is much, much better. We're almost there, I think. Remarks:
>
> I just put up a new version (15) in the vault, based on some of these
> comments.

The new descriptions for T and U are only getting worse, IMO, not better.
There is nothing more descriptive to say about T and U other than "T, U:
operand types". (sorry)

Do you think some explanation of the difference between the iterator
archetypes and helpers would be in order? I have some doubts about the
general utility of the iterator archetypes in situations where the iterator
helpers couldn't be used. Are they worth the trouble? Users can easily build
that functionality out of the component operator templates.

-Dave