From: Jeremy Siek (jsiek_at_[hidden])
Date: 2001-01-02 11:01:56

This is currently no straightforward way to stop early with the BGL
dijkstra algorithm. As Dietmar mentioned, this would be easier with an
algorithm iterator approach, but we don't have that yet (so little time,
so much stuff to do). Also, we could change the BFS family of algorithms
to explicitly allow for an early stop. I'll try to look into this...
perhaps you could also take a look into what changes would need to be
made.

The exception throwing would probably work, though I'd only want
that to be a temporary solution...

Cheers,
Jeremy