From: Beman Dawes (beman_at_[hidden])
Date: 2001-01-05 09:52:45

>The Network Solutions whois server is now showing the new boost.org DNS
>information, so hopefully this will soon propagate and www.boost.org will

>be again visible to the world.

That seems to have happened - I've had several reports that the new
location is now reachable.

The web site is currently in a slightly inconsistent state in that
boost_all.zip represents 1.19.0, but the actual site content is a CVS
snapshot from a couple of days ago. That was the lessor of two evils;
minor inconsistency seemed safer than chancing major inconsistencies.

I'll do a new boost release - probably Saturday morning (East Coast US
time) - unless I hear from developers that some boost libraries are in an
inconsistent state.

--Beman