From: Jens Maurer (Jens.Maurer_at_[hidden])
Date: 2001-01-07 16:44:45

Beman Dawes wrote:
> * Regression tests now include execution testing. See Compiler Status.

Ok, I've committed Linux, IRIX, and DEC/Compaq Tru64 Unix
versions of the new regression test results. Looks ok. Note
the filename changes.

I've also changed regression.cpp in the obvious way, plus:
 - An option to include the version of the operating system
and possibly more: get_system_configuration(). Adjust for
Win32 and BeOS to your liking.

 - Notes added for Linux, IRIX, and Tru64 Unix.

 - Looks like we can remove regr_test.py now.

Remark: It looks like gcc 2.95.2 with STLport 4.0 on Linux is the only
compiler to pass all tests. I like that. :-)

[I've applied a typo fix to the discussionpolicy: "section n.n.n OF the
standard".]

Jens Maurer