From: Jens Maurer (Jens.Maurer_at_[hidden])
Date: 2001-01-08 16:03:56

Beman Dawes wrote:
> Thanks for the minor fixes, like adding comments. Seems like
> regression.cpp is stabilizing very nicely.

I've reworked the command-line interface so that all options
now default to sensible values and are truly optional and
look more familiar, at least to Unix people.
(Command-line parsing is delegated to a separate function.)

Use "./regression --help" to see the full explanation.

I hope I didn't add too many MSVC incompatibilities.

Additionally, the regex tests required a test input file to
run. I've extended the test framework to be able to supply
arguments to "run" type tests.

Jens Maurer