From: briantrussell_at_[hidden]
Date: 2001-01-09 16:25:12

I downloaded boost 1.20.0 and then tried to compile the regular
expression library under Linux. In the installation instructions it
says to "change to the <boost>/libs/regex/lib and type: make -
fgcc.mak".

Unfortunately, the file gcc.mak is missing. Actually not only that,
the entire lib directory is missing as well. I double checked the zip
file to make sure I hadn't done something wrong and this only
confirmed the problem.

Is there another version of boost available that I can download that
does not have this problem?. The boost website only seems to make the
most recent version available for downloading.

Thanks.

-Brian