From: Larry Evans (jcampbell3_at_[hidden])
Date: 2001-01-11 13:31:15

--- In boost_at_[hidden], "Greg Colvin" <greg_at_c...> wrote:
> From: William Kempf <sirwillard_at_m...>
> > --- In boost_at_[hidden], "Larry Evans" <jcampbell3_at_p...> wrote:
> > > The testdriver code and output from solutions to both the
circular
> > > reference-counted pointer problem and to dangling references can
be
> > > found from the home following page:
> > >
> > > http://sites.netscape.net/cppljevansusa/homepage
>
> I find only some main.cpp test programs, not the actual
implementation?

Correct. I've just uploaded a description of the method in
files in folder, GarbageCollectByTmplSpecializa. Feedback on
the description is welcome. I'm reluctant at the moment to
upload the source because it doesn't conform to the boost
requirements. As you can see from the listing used in the
description, the class names are mixed case, the classes
are not nested in boost namespace, etc.

> You might take a look at the existing boost work I mention below and
> tell us how your approach compares.

I'm just now looking at these. I'll post the comparison later
in the same directory, GarbageCollectByTmplSpecializa, under the
subdirectory, compare. However, I don't know how long this will
take.