From: Jens Maurer (Jens.Maurer_at_[hidden])
Date: 2001-01-14 15:35:08

We've already got a few of the major platforms covered with our regression
tests at http://www.boost.org/libs/compiler_status.htm

Since testing on more platforms reveals even more bugs in our code, I'd
like to add a few more platforms to the list, in particular the other
large Unix platforms HP and Sun.

As the boost audience grows, people need to feel comfortable that boost
successfully runs on their "home" platform.

I'm willing to run the tests regularly on these or other platforms
if someone provides me with a (ssh-accessibly) shell account with the
respective native C++ compiler installed. Appropriate acknowledgement
on the compiler status page and membership in the boost hall of fame at http://www.boost.org/people/people.htm will be provided.

Please contact me privately for any details to be figured out.

Thank you for supporting boost!

Jens Maurer