From: Jeremy Siek (jsiek_at_[hidden])
Date: 2001-01-14 16:02:30

Would it be possible to same the compiler error output to files, and
link to these files from the status table in the case of a fail?

Cheers,
Jeremy

On Sun, 14 Jan 2001, Jens Maurer wrote:

Jens.M>
Jens.M> We've already got a few of the major platforms covered with our regression
Jens.M> tests at http://www.boost.org/libs/compiler_status.htm
Jens.M>
Jens.M> Since testing on more platforms reveals even more bugs in our code, I'd
Jens.M> like to add a few more platforms to the list, in particular the other
Jens.M> large Unix platforms HP and Sun.
Jens.M>
Jens.M> As the boost audience grows, people need to feel comfortable that boost
Jens.M> successfully runs on their "home" platform.
Jens.M>
Jens.M> I'm willing to run the tests regularly on these or other platforms
Jens.M> if someone provides me with a (ssh-accessibly) shell account with the
Jens.M> respective native C++ compiler installed. Appropriate acknowledgement
Jens.M> on the compiler status page and membership in the boost hall of fame at http://www.boost.org/people/people.htm will be provided.
Jens.M>
Jens.M> Please contact me privately for any details to be figured out.
Jens.M>
Jens.M> Thank you for supporting boost!
Jens.M>
Jens.M> Jens Maurer
Jens.M>
Jens.M>
Jens.M>
Jens.M>

 Jeremy Siek www: http://www.lsc.nd.edu/~jsiek/
 Ph.D. Candidate email: jsiek_at_[hidden]
 Univ. of Notre Dame work phone: (219) 631-3906