From: Beman Dawes (bdawes_at_[hidden])
Date: 2001-01-17 10:00:12

At 01:36 PM 1/17/2001 +0100, Hartmut Kaiser wrote:

>The idea to extend the goal of boost to provide more algorithms ...

We really need one or preferably two people to volunteer to get a boost
algorithms library going and act as maintainers. Initial tasks might
include:

* Propose a workable definition of what is suitable for inclusion in a
boost algorithm library.

* Propose a standard documentation page format for boost algorithms. (I'm
assuming it would be too hard on users if every algorithm submitter used
their own docs format.)

* Propose procedures for algorithm submitters.

* Etc. Generally get the process going.

--Beman