From: Jeremy Siek (jsiek_at_[hidden])
Date: 2001-01-17 22:05:50

Hi Andy,

Yes, I've run into internal-compiler error problems before with VC++,
caused by a variety of bugs in VC++ (they are not easy to characterize).
I'm afraid BGL pushes VC++ to its limits. However, the good news is that
we have been successful so far in finding workarounds.

Could you send me a small example program that produces the compiler
error?

Cheers,
Jeremy