From: aalness_at_[hidden]
Date: 2001-01-23 09:21:50

Hey,

    I'm currently working on a project where part of it is me conversing
in BGP with various Cisco routers in order to build a graph of autonomous
system interconnectivity. I am also interested in rendering this graph and
am wondering if any BGL users have rendered their graphs and if so what
worked well for you? I tried using the GraphViz package from AT&T's
research department but it didn't handle the scale well (~13000 edges) and
crashed. malloc threw an out of memory exception after about 3 minutes
(this was on my thinkpad t20 which is a pIII750/256megs ram running RedHat 6.2).
Thanks in advance for any suggestions.

-Andy

Andrew Alness
Software Engineer