From: Jeremy Siek (jsiek_at_[hidden])
Date: 2001-01-24 23:38:55

Sorry, I was refering to the case when there are no overloads for
the type in question, and the templated std::swap() is the one
that *should* be used. In this case, if you don't qualify swap()
then you have a problem.

And of course, everyone will say I need to do
"using std::swap" before calling swap. What a pain!
I'm going to liter every single generic function I write
with lots of "using" statements that may or may not work
properly on various compilers. Yuk. There is a better way...