From: Jeremy Siek (jsiek_at_[hidden])
Date: 2001-01-25 20:38:23

Hello,

The vertex index property for an adjacency_list with VertexList=vecS does
not need to be added via the VertexProperty template parameter. You don't
need a "boost::property<vertex_index_t" in this case. What is happening is
that the vertex index property that you are adding to the graph with
"boost::property<vertex_index_t" is overriding the one that is already
there.

Thanks for your question! I'll make the docs more clear about this.

Cheers,
Jeremy