From: David Abrahams (abrahams_at_[hidden])
Date: 2001-01-31 15:25:34

I just want you all to know that I'm very pleased that there's so much
active interest in the BPL right now and also that I'm very sorry I haven't
been able to pay too much attention to it. I'm trying to wrap up the
iterator_adaptors library for official release, which has turned into a much
bigger project than I'd expected. I'll try to get back to you all on this
stuff in the next week or so.

I think it sounds like Phil's work might hold some promise for John,
though... ;-)

Regards,
Dave