From: Jeremy Siek (jsiek_at_[hidden])
Date: 2001-02-02 13:02:16

For the past couple years, the Sun C++ compiler has been one of the worst
in terms of standards compliance. Version 6.0 has significant
improvements, and with some porting may be able to handle much of boost.
However, version 6.0 is so new that this porting work hasn't been done
yet. I'll be looking into porting the BGL, but no guarantees on how long
it will take. I took a quick peek at the errors last night... there are
some weird errors even with the flags you specified.

Cheers,
Jeremy