From: david.l.smith_at_[hidden]
Date: 2001-02-18 12:43:21

Hi,
        Sorry, as I'm sure this question is asked, answered, and horribly annoying
to see. But I've downloaded the boost_all.zip and unpacking it am reading
the boost_all\boost_1_20_2\build\building_libraries.htm file. I'm wondering
what kind of script win32-vc6.cfg is, and just how I can execute it.

        Furthermore, is it actually necessary to do so? The html file indicates
that it's for libraries which must be built before use, but I haven't (yet)
found any: all the *.cpp files I've found so far indicate that they're tests
of the boost libraries.

Thanks for any help,
-Dave