From: Jeremy Siek (jsiek_at_[hidden])
Date: 2001-03-27 12:16:05

You can see my most recent version of the proposal here:

http://www.lsc.nd.edu/~jsiek/iterator-categories.html

and there's slightly out-of-date code in boost/development/iterator for
the new iterator traits classes.

Like I've been saying... I think we need to move ahead on this fairly
soon. The need for this from VTL makes this even more obvious.

Once we agree on the new iterator concepts, it should not be hard to
update iterator_adaptor to use them.

Cheers,
Jeremy