From: Jeremy Siek (jsiek_at_[hidden])
Date: 2001-03-27 13:07:19

I think there may also be a cute way to do this using bitmasking... I need
to bug Krzysztof to tell me his latest and greatest way of doing this...

Krzysztof, at the template programming workshop you mentioned a better way
for speficying parameters for a generator (a way better than described in
your book?). Would you mind telling us about it?

Cheers,
Jeremy