From: David Abrahams (abrahams_at_[hidden])
Date: 2001-03-29 20:22:30

Interesting ideas with obvious advantages in the dense matrix case (e.g.,
image processing). I think the approach has undesirable characteristics when
dealing with sparse matrices, though. The advantage of MTL iterators is that
you can avoid processing elements that aren't stored. Probably we'd want
both approaches for dealing with different problem domains.

-Dave