From: Jeff Garland (jeff_at_[hidden])
Date: 2001-03-09 13:07:20

Take a look at the thread on "N-dimensional generic resizable array" and the
preliminary submission at
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/boost/files/multi_array/. Giovanni Bavestrelli
put this together for a CUJ article which prompted a long discussion of
requirements. It's been pretty quiet for awhile now....

Jeff